Re: Cosmological redshift

Thanks Brian and all those who have helped me out on this - I can discuss
it with students with more confidence now! (Anyhow, they are so boggled
by the ideas of open & closed universes, that they hardly noticed my
redshift argument.)
Adelaide, Brian, is about 9 hours or so by car, so the autographed copy
is a bit awkward to get,
but you have given me a motive to read another one of Paul Davies books.
Cheers
Margaret