Re: LK> which mailer is better?

At 10:07 AM 10/13/97 -0400, Ludwig wrote:
THIS MESSAGE WAS POSTED 24 HRS AGO BUT WAS PROBABLY LOST
Both Brian and Jim convinced me that it is time to say good bye to my old
main-frame-based mailer (used for at least 15 years) in favor of a better
Mac-based tool. I am hesitating between Eudora and Netscape 3. Which one
is better and why? What else is worth considering?

Nothing for a Mac.

And why do you not consider Netscape 4 instead of v3? In any case Netscape
will likely win over Eudora -- if only due to momentum HOWEVER Netscape's
mailer still has more flaws than Eudora. They are both free. However, for
*my* use Eudora Pro is worth the $$. I use EudoraPro 2.2; likely v3 is even
better. The spell checker in v2.2 is a bit stupid -- eg it can't correct
"wiht" or "yur" properly -- maybe v3 is smarter -- I need the speller
because I can't spel!