Re: LK> which mailer is better?

I wouldn't use the Netscape mailer if only for the reason that it
supports automatic execution of embedded web content. This offers the
remote possibility of creating an email virus, something that was
once impossible. Internet Explorer is even worse in this regard due
to a more lax security regime.

THIS MESSAGE WAS POSTED 24 HRS AGO BUT WAS PROBABLY LOST
Both Brian and Jim convinced me that it is time to say good bye to my old
main-frame-based mailer (used for at least 15 years) in favor of a better
Mac-based tool. I am hesitating between Eudora and Netscape 3. Which one
is better and why? What else is worth considering?
Ludwik Kowalski

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29528 variety in unity.
pjcamp@coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
pjcamp@postoffice.worldnet.att.net The Name of the Rose
(803)349-2227