Re: LK> a suggestion/Private

My reader (Eudora) lists mail under these headings as well.
But the From text is the author name.
This reader allows immediate sorting on each of these headings,
and most valuable, permits a filtering action, which people often
use to discard mail from particular people unread, so as to avoid the
need for self-control in responding immoderately.
It gives access to the subject line, of course...

AND in at least one version it is FREE!

However, Eudora is not the end all and be all of mailers -- even the spell
checker of the Pro version is a bit stupid. But it is much smarter than *I* am.

Even if you get your mail on a mainframe, surely it has a POP port so that
you don't have to deal with a crippled mailer -- if not invite your sysop to
update.

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com