Re: Arbitrary Grades?????

I have two written exams during the quarter and one written final exam.
Also, I require only one lab report, but I require it to be a professional
looking document. I assign the lab reports after all the labs have been
completed, so students will not know which lab they will be writing. They
typically have two weeks to write the report, as it is due the last day of
finals week and I allow them to turn in typed drafts that I read and comment
on during this time period. In this sense, it's more like a report in an
industrial environment.

Bob Carlson

<< Does anyone else have any comments on lab finals?

Regards,
Steven Ratliff >>