Re: Off-Topic for some out-of-date Marilyn

It took a long time for 0 to be accepted by mathematicians, and the rest of
the world is still struggling to accept it. There is the same problem with
infinity and it is often not clear to me why something that looks all the
world like infinity to me has to be "undefined".