phys-L server

Something starnge. I am sure I did not receive some of the messages
quoted in recent replies. Is our server sick? I posted a message
yesterday but the phys-L server sent it back saying that it was not
structured proprly. Blaiming myself I reposted it and got the same
reply. Reposted again (after adding one blank line at the beginning)
and another rejection, with the same message. Then I posted test1.
That short file was processed normally. My reply to Herb was also
processed normally. I checked with other people in my school, they
had no trouble posting or receiving.

Something peculiar with the format of my message? I checked again and
reposted it again about 12 hours ago. No rejection this time. But I am
still waiting to see it broadcasted; it did not appear on my screen.
Am I alone to observe such symptoms? The system manager here was sure
that the problem was not caused by our server.
Ludwik Kowalski