Re: MULTIPLE REPOSTS

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, Richard W. Tarara wrote:

Even my the note below--first sent and received YESTERDAY morning, has
reappeared 24 hours later?? This note was posted through SPRYNET, but I've
posted many that way without this problem. Any ideas as to what's
happening? Dick? I'm subscribed from two sites with two different e-mail
addresses, but why should that matter for posting?

Rick

I have not received ANY multiple postings from phys-l since various
persons have been having problems!

* bob muir voice: (910) 334-5669 *
* physics & astron. e-mail: bob_muir@uncg.edu *
* unc greensboro *