From: Leigh Palmer <palmer@sfu.ca>
To: phys-l@atlantis.cc.uwf.edu
Subject: re:Flow of energy
Date: Saturday, August 30, 1997 6:22 PM

Come on, Rick! Newton is not an "outmoded model". It is an entirely valid
theory. Where did you learn otherwise? Caloric (and phlogiston, with
which
you are confusing it) is not. That's been evident since Benjamin Thompson
made his famous observation.

Flow: energy, no; diarrhea, yes.

Leigh
ÿÿ re:Flow of energy