----------
From: Jim Green <JMGreen@sisna.com>
To: phys-l@atlantis.cc.uwf.edu
Cc: Rick Tarara <rbtarara@sprynet.com>
Date: Saturday, August 30, 1997 6:42 PM

Rick, I seem to have offended you -- that tritely was not my intent and I
apologized -- When these topics come up, it would seem that Leigh and I
and
others take turns trying to explain ourselves -- the thread seems always
come to a point where the opposition seems to say -- "Well, OK your view
is
'correct,' but why can't we keep doing what we have been doing anyway."
And
*I* for one get frustrated and start yelling at my monitor.

I suppose one way to resolve this sort of impasse is to say OK you don't
post messages which imply that "heat flows" (which offends us) and we
won't
respond with messages which imply that saying "heat flows is stupid"
(which
offends you.) Is that a deal?

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com