Re: scientific literacy (math too)

At 1:46 PM -0600 8/29/97, Alex. F. Burr wrote:
In the Rocky Mountain News in an article about static electricity
an electronics salesman was quoted as saying "as we're standing
and talking right here, little ohms are jumping out of our bodies,
just little critters going everywhere..."

I heard on NPR this morning an interviewee say that in two weeks her life
was going to turn around a whole 365 degrees.

Larry