Re: Fw: Help me with EXCEL

Thanks to Rick Tarara for his reply to LUDWIK KOWALSKI regarding creating
a secondary vertical axis on a graph in Excel. I needed that, too.

In addition to teaching physics, I am a 1/3-time director of academic
computing at Bridgewater College attempting to resource faculty in their
use of technology. So for the Dept. of Business in particular and all
faculty in general, I have written a tutorial on doing data analysis and
graphing with Excel. Some of you might find it useful. (It does not yet
have Rick's help included, but a later revision will!)

The tutorial is accessible on BC's Academic Computing home page:

http://www.bridgewater.edu/cescc/acadcomp/

Then look for the tutorial entitled, "Analyzing and Plotting Data with
Excel."

I would appreciate hearing anyone's comments of affirmation or criticism.

Richard
Dr. Richard L. Bowman
Chair, Dept. of Physics e-mail: rbowman@bridgewater.edu
(and Dir. of Academic Computing) phone: 540-828-5441
Bridgewater College FAX: 540-828-5479
Bridgewater, VA 22812 http://www.bridgewater.edu/~rbowman/