RE: Fw: Help me with EXCEL

Several people asked for the solution of the Excell problem. I was going to
ask Ric if I can post his message but he did himself. My Mac steps were:
1) Choose OPTIONS from the TOOLS menu
2) Then MODULE FORMAT
3) Then select the line for which the second scale is wanted. This brings
a dialogue box.
4) Select AXES in this box. Then click on SECOND AXIS

There must be an easier way, let us know if you find out. Ludwik Kowalski