Re: AAPT Meeting

Bartlett's talk was great. What a phenemonal public speaker. But if you
learned anything from his talk, you learned not to take an experts
opinion!! Figure it out for yourself, right?? Some of his data is old,
he left off other energy sources, the list goes on. He certainly made
everyone aware of the potential disaster, that we must take action, but
don't stay depressed too long. Think about how you can use his ideas to
motivate science students (especially the ones who don't think they need
to know science). This is real world stuff. It dos not get any more real
world than that!

Sam Sampere
Lab Manager
Syracuse University