Re: Assessment of science programs and courses

Our school has just gone through (or is in the midst of) this process, again
at the mandate of the North Central Assosc. After more than a year of
committee work, we have a draft (pilot) v~rersion ou{f an ass~ressmen~{{
program which seems to be acceptable to north central. Nobody that I know here
understands just what it means or how we are supposed to comply, but we do
have{a document. I'll be happy to send you a draft copy our program if you
E-mail me with your address.
~r
JGOFF@PIMACC.PIMA.EDU
Jim Goff