courseware for graphing, sig. digits, basic algebra

We are planning a new course at our college for this coming winter, in
which we can't afford to spend a lot of class time reviewing:

1) Proper graphing techniques (and graphical analysis of data).
2) significant digits.
3) basic algebra (isolating and solving for an unknown).

Does anybody know of any good software or workbooks on any of these
topics?

Thanks.

Art Goss
Bellevue Community College