Re: Marilyn, again, retraction

I haven't been following this thread, so maybe everyone already knows, but
there is a site dedicated to debunking Marilyn:

What a waste of time! Where is the Robert Schuler debunking site,
or the Seinfeld debunking site? At age 62 I recognize that "get
a life" is a command I can't refuse!

Speaking of debunking, you may be interested to know that today
there was a seminar in the Cavendish Laboratory (the Physics
Department at the University of Cambridge) announced thus:

Wednesday 6 14 30 In a lecture in the Pippard Lecture Theatre
entitled "Do Psychic Phenomena Exist? The Evidence from the
Empirical Data", Dean Radin of the University of Nevada will
review scientific investigations into such phenomena and show
how they support the idea that the phenomena are genuine.

I believe this is an example of the Josephson effect.

Leigh