Please post the Listserve address.

I missed the announcement in March that told us the new listserve address,
and I have searched for it in vain. Can some kind person please post the
listserve address so that I can suspend the mailing while I go to Denver.

The listserver adddress is the one to which we send requests to subsribe and
unsubscibe etc, and is different from the address to which we send messages
like this one!

Thank you.