Re: Marilyn, again

Most of these probability calculations are based on the assumption that
there is an equal likelyhood of birth occuring on any given day. This
is not the case.

While that is quite true, my intuition tells me that any deviation from
randomness would increase the probability of coincident birthdays rather
than decreasing it. Am I wrong? I haven't attempted the calculation.

Leigh