Re: Text for Advanced Electronics

Tim,

I don't know of a good book for that level course, but I would
encourage you to include more emphasis on digital techniques (phase locked
loops, digital signal conditioning and filtering, etc.) It looks like a
lot of what used to be done with analog circuitry at high frequencies is
now being done digitally. The processors have gotten so fast and so cheap
that it pays to go A to D, play with the signal digitally, and go back D
to A if you absolutely need to.

Mark

Dr. Mark H. Shapiro
Physics Department