Text for Advanced Electronics

I am in the process of selecting a text for a junior level electronics
course, and I would like to get some recommendations. The course is the
third in a series of electronics courses. The first course is basic
analog electronics and heavily laboratory based. We go from Ohm's law to
lock-in amplifiers, spending a lot of time on op-amps. The second course
focuses of data acquisition techniques, including signal conditioning,
filtering, and PID control. We teach and used LabVIEW extensively. The
third course will focus primarily on high frequency, analog electronics.
We expect the students to have a strong background in mathematics,
including Fourier transforms. In the laboratory component of the course
we intend to teach PSpice and use it as a tool.

Before I get 100 replays suggesting Horowitz and Hill, I am very familiar
with the book. It is a fine book but we want to go more into the
mathematics of electronics. I have already reviewed a number of books and
the leading candidate so far is Transform Circuit Analysis for
Engineering and Technology by William D. Stanley (3rd Ed).

I should also be getting a copy of Radio-Frequency Electronics: Circuits
and Applications by Jon B. Hagen that was recently reviewed in Physics
Today. It looks like it is along the lines of what we want.

Tim Usher
Physics
Cal. State U. San Bernardino.