Re: internet and education

As a high school and junior college teacher I am somewhat baffled by all
of the fuss over the current educational fad - the internet.

Because it is an easily quantifiable way for a legislator to
demonstrate his commitment to education ("I put 2 million students on
the Internet this year.") I think there are better things to do with
computers.

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29528 variety in unity.
pjcamp@coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
pjcamp@postoffice.worldnet.att.net The Name of the Rose
(803)349-2227