Re: Junk Mail

If you are getting unwanted mail, one thing you could always do is
send a message to postmaster@whatever.domain.name.it.came.from and
complain. Most, if not all, ISP's have a policy against unsolicited
junk email (i.e. spam) and can be persuaded to terminate the offending
account. Problem is, these guys typically move on to another ISP and
start up again but at least you communicated a message.

Let me know what jail you end up in and I'll come visit. 8-)

Folks, is it just me or is the galaxy being flooded with junk e-mail? I
don't have a clue how I got so popular, but for the past few weeks I have
ben inundated with three or four junk messages per day. None of the From:
addresses are the same.

How often do list members get this junk mail???

I have no idea how to stop this. Comments????

Well, there is one thing I have done in my frustration: I set up a nickname
for

VicePresident@WhiteHouse.gov

and I redirect all this mail there (I expect to see the Secret Service at my
door any day now.) -- anyone care to join this patriotic effort?

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29528 variety in unity.
pjcamp@coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
pjcamp@postoffice.worldnet.att.net The Name of the Rose
(803)349-2227