Re: lunch

Leigh Palmer wrote:

Dear David,

We can make it Thursday 12:30. Would that be OK?

Leigh

Hi Leigh -- so for the slow responce. Its a busy time of year for me.

Thanks for the invite to lunch. It sounds nice. Another grad student over
here, Michelle McGinn, might be interested in joining us. She does work in
physics education at the elementary level and may be interested in
expanding her view. Would it be okay if she joins us?

Dave Boote

"...schools are always the focal point of our attempts to understand and
resolve new conditions of culture." Neil Postman, Conscientious Objections
Institute for Studies in Teacher Education office: (604) 291-3791
Faculty of Education message: (604) 291-3395
Simon Fraser University home: (604) 299-0464
Buraby, BC V5A 1S6 Canada fax: (604) 291-3203
email: David_Boote@sfu.ca
Just thought you might want to know every one on this list has read
about your lunch date
--
@ @