Junk Mail

Folks, is it just me or is the galaxy being flooded with junk e-mail? I
don't have a clue how I got so popular, but for the past few weeks I have
ben inundated with three or four junk messages per day. None of the From:
addresses are the same.

How often do list members get this junk mail???

I have no idea how to stop this. Comments????

Well, there is one thing I have done in my frustration: I set up a nickname
for

VicePresident@WhiteHouse.gov

and I redirect all this mail there (I expect to see the Secret Service at my
door any day now.) -- anyone care to join this patriotic effort?

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com