Defective Copies of the July Issue of AJP

The AAPT Executive Office has learned that the printer has distributed
defective copies of the July 1997 issue of the American Journal of
Physics. The defective copies have only 64 pages and are missing the
final 32 pages. We are trying to determine the scope of the incorrect
printing so we can send correct copies. PHYS-L subscribers, who
receive AJP, can assist us by glancing at their copy of the July AJP.

Please e-mail a brief message to aapt-memb@aapt.org giving your city,
state, and zipcode and telling us whether or not your copy is defective.

Thank you for your assistance.