"The Laser Adventure"

Hi Everyone,

As a silent member of this list for a long time, I would like to
inform you that I prepared a WEB site on the subject of lasers and
their applications, called "The Laser Adventure". The site is designed
as an aid for a course on the subject at levels starting from middle
and high school, up to a college level. The web site is intended to be
used by teachers and students from home and/or school.

The site is now in use as an aid for a course on the subject for
physics teachers from the state of Kansas.

We just opened it as a Beta version now, and you are invited to take a
look. If you have a few moments, please point your brouser to:
http://bluegiant.phys.ksu.edu/vqm/laserweb

I shall be very glad to read your comments, send by e-mail.

It is only the first part of "The Laser Adventure Project". So far I
prepared part of the data base, with a few interactive applets (JAVA).
It can best be seen using Netscape ver 3.01 or higher, or Microsoft
Explorer ver 3 or higher, from Windows 95.

I am finishing a sabbatical leave at KSU from the Weizmann Institute
of Science in Israel. In July I will be away, but I hope to be back in
August. I did not have time yet to put pictures, movies, and more
animations and simulations. I hope to have a chance to continue it in
the future.

have fun,
Rami
Rami ARIELI