Constructivist Physics

Before everyone runs off to summer meetings, workshops, coursework,
other jobs, and (?vacations?), help me out. Until about 10 weeks ago I
never really knew what the constructivist theory of learning was all
about. Now I am in a class at the university and after 24 years in the
classroom I am seeing things in a whole new light. May I ask that you
respond to two questions.

1 What does constructivism mean to you?

2 What are teaching techniques or physics curricula which support
constructivist learning?

Thanks in advance.

Dave

--
* David Simmons St. John's Jesuit High School *
* 5901 Airport Hwy Toledo OH 43615 *