AJP Article

Hello all,

I have a Junior working on the toppling of dominoes. He brought me a
reference to an article in the American Journal of Physics (V 46, #6), June
1978, p 640-642, "Mechanics of a Chain of Dominoes" by D E Shaw.

My collection of this journal does not go back this far and I have been
unable to locate a copy locally.

I wonder if someone could mail or fax me the article?

Thank you for your help,
Jim Harpel
FAX: 314-994-1467

Jim Harpel
Ladue Horton Watkins High School 314-993-6447
1201 S. Warson Road
Ladue MO 63124