looking for Birge or Skan

I have a Instructor's and Student's manuals entitled PROBLEM SOLVING
LABORATORY IN PHYSICS. The authors are Ann C. Birge and Paul M. Skan. It
is dated June 1, 1981. The location was Cal. State U. at Hayward.

I have searched for e-mail addresses via InfoSeek's Yellow pages to no
avail.

Does anyone know either of these people and how to get in touch with them?
Does anyone know whether these manuals have been revised etc.?

Thanks,
bob

* bob muir voice: (910) 334-5669 *
* physics & astron. e-mail: bob_muir@uncg.edu *