What I did on my summer vacation -Reply

Hi Paul!
This is definitely going on my list of things to do in the near
future. How would you say it compairs to the exploratorium in
SFO(-been there, done that) or the Discovery Center in CLT (-not
been there, not done that, that is not since many changes have
been made that I've heard about). Have you gone any other
places you'd recommend? Viva Rosa Linda!
Gordon