request help from HS teachers out there

PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO ME schwarz@vassar.edu

I am trying to do some studies on the HS-College interface and would like
to get a hold of some of the most used texts in HS physics (algebra based,
calc based or AP). If any of you HS teachers dont mind sharing, I would
like to know what books you use and if you know how I might get/buy a copy.
Also if anyone has a syllabus that can easily be emailed (I can do
attachments in word or excel or perhaps others, MAC) I would be really glad
if you would share it with me.

Thanks,
Cindy Schwarz
Associate Professor of Physics