not another false alarm

My CD-ROM Interactive Journey through Physics is available (really!).
Prentice Hall has it in stock and shipping from their warehouse. To order a
copy, you may contact Prentice Hall at http://www.prenhall.com or call
Faculty Services (1-800-526-0485). You'll need the isbn 0-13-254103-3.
Some good news for all you dual-platform folks, they managed to fit all the
Mac and Windows on one hybrid disk. I welcome any feedback from anyone who
looks at it and in particular anyone who has their students use it as I am
always looking to improve...

Cindy Schwarz
Associate Professor of Physics
Vassar College