tuning fork sound effects

I'm trying to send this message again. A simple reply wouldn't go through.
Makes no sense to me that I couldn't reply to a list-serv which would give
the same exact address!

Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 14:25:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: DOUGLANJ@snymorva.cs.snymor.edu
Subject: Re: A tuning fork sound effect....

If any of you have a Time-Life series book called SOUND AND HEARING, part of
their series on science & math, there are neat pictures there to illustrate
much of the properties of waves.

They use concentric circles of blue and red and this will illustrate construc-
tive and destructive interefence very nicely. They show the two tines of the
tuning fork as well other effects.

Nancy Douglas
College of Agriculture & Technology
SUNY
Morrisville NY 13408
douglanj@snymorva.cs.snymor.edu

--Boundary (ID TATAwNvt2mpBek9CnvR5DQ)--