Re: .gif to .mov?

We have some single frame gif files that we would like to import to
Videopoint for analysis.

Is there some means in software to translate .gif, .jpg, or .tif files to .mov?

George,
I haven't found a public domain or shareware program that does this,
but Adobe Premiere, a movie editing program allow us to do it on the PC.
Apples have a program available that will make mov files.

Gary

Gary Karshner

St. Mary's University
San Antonio, Texas