Re: Hungarian Heat

At 09:42 PM 4/18/97 +0200, Mark wrote:
I've been enquiring further, and the results are slightly disappointing:

Yes, a bit -- I did have other hopes.

2. However, the two textbooks we looked at (i.e. they translated for me) go
on to describe/define heat as "disorganised energy transfer".

Well, this is a lot better than "heat flow"

3. The term "disorganised work" seems to be the particular contribution of
Eszter's teacher.

I invite Eszter to praise his teacher for good teaching -- but I am sorry
that this is in only one classroom. (:-(

TX for your efforts, Mark.

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com