Travel/Study opportunity

I thought some of you might be interested:

Travel/Study Course, July 7 - 18, 1997

History of Electricity for Science Educators

The Department of Curriculum: Mathematics and Natural Sciences at the
University of Manitoba is organizing an exchange program to take
place at the Deutsches Museum (DM) in Munich, Germany between July 7
and 18. The course will be given at the DM and will be supervised by
Dr. Juergen Teichmann, an internationally known science
historian and Director of Programs at the DM, and Dr Arthur Stinner,
professor at the Uiversity of Manitoba.

Approximate fees in Canadian funds: DM accomodation etc. $600-800.
plus travel. Credit from the University of Manitoba available with
additional tuition assessment.

For more information contact Dr. Arthur Stinner, (204)474-9068, or
fax (204)275-5962, email: stinner@bldgeduc.lan1.umanitoba.ca

If you want you can reply to me personally with your snail mail
address and I will forward the information.

Don Metz Phone: 204-786-9241
Collegiate Division Fax: 204-775-1942
University of Winnipeg email: dmetz@collegiate.uwinnipeg.ca
515 Portage Ave.