ap exam review

This is my first year teaching AP Physics B, and I am trying to plan how to
structure a review of the material. I have 3 weeks prior to the exam
blocked out for review, but I would really like some advice as to how to
get the most done during this time without trying to rehash an entire year
of information in 3 weeks. Any and all suggestions would be welcomed and
greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Kathy Daniel

Kathy Daniel
Oakland High School