Re: color code for resistors

Ok, since putting my request for the SEXIST color code schemes (both
genders please), I have received private requests for a list of the
non-PC color code schemes
received. If you don't want them published on phys-l, send your favorites
directly to me. I will make a list and privately send this taboo list to
those who request it. All requests will remain confidential. I will not
sell your names to other companies.

Thanks,

Sam