popular mistake

Taken from a motel directory.
-
Motel Travel Trivia
Q Combine all of the lights that Motel 6 leaves on for you, and how
many watt would there be?
-
A: 665,000 light bulbs a year, with 76 million kilowatts.
-
Comment: Forgetting the difficulty with units,one arrives at the
surprising observation that each of their bulbs is rated at
114,000 watts, truely a powerful bulb.
-
(I might add that the light bulbs in my room were 75 watt bulbs,
almost twice the power of the usual bulb in economy motels.)