At the speed of light- a photon's view

Every year I am asked to answer what things look like when traveling at the
speed of light. I know that is prohibited. But today the question took the
form of " how would one photon describe another photon?" I know that
Einstein tried to imagine what an em wave would look like if traveling with
it, but I don't know/understand what he decided he saw.

I feel inadequate in not knowing about this or being able to satisfy the
curiosity of my students. Can anyone help me out?

Ken Fox
Smoky Hill High School
16100 Smoky Hill Rd
Aurora,CO.80015