Science Fair-help!

Hi Phys-l ers:

I'm just here momentarily to send a request. I am a high school physics
teacher from Long Island, NY and my colleagues and I are running a local
science fair with 205 students from 9 high schools on Sunday April 13,
1997. We are still short some physics judges, and I was hoping that there
may be people willing and able to judge from this group. We are just a
short ride from NY city as we are on the Queens border. There will be some
top notch projects there (including 7 of the 40 Westinghouse finalists) and
some projects by younger kids.

If you are willing and able (or know anyone that is) please e-mail me
privately. Thanks.

--Richard Soviero
soviero@spec.net

"The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to
grow sharper."
-Eden Phillpots