Re: Overhead View Screens

Rick,

I diasagree. I agree that LCD panels are to avoided and LCD projectors
are better. Projection TVs (3 guns) are even better & cost more but have
poor definition because of the restricted # of scan lines.

I personally am of the opinion that good, clear bright computer video
projection technology that can be seen under daylight conditions simply
doesn't exist yet. I hope someone will invent it soon -- perhaps a three
gun high definition TV projection system tied into a digital computer
monitor output?

Dan M, squinting in the dark

The projectors, however, give a nice, bright, large image.

Cheers,

Rick