Re: Kraft

But Jim Green asks for the "transliteration" of the German
word "kraft", not the translation. Since there is no umlaut in Jim's
message, the transliteration (to English), is "kraft".
My rule with students: answer the question that is asked,
not the one I think that they should have asked. In this way,
following Arons, I can be sensitive to new levels of how we are
not communicating.
Regards,
Jack