Re: Computers

At 01:45 PM 2/25/97, you wrote:
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 97 12:41:40 EDT
From: kowalskil@alpha.montclair.edu

PLUG AND PLAY is better than plug and pray. I bought a MAC, recently.
It seems to me that though there are many inteligent arguments in here
regarding this thread, the MAC users ofter rely on witty 'catch' phrases to
try and make their point. Fine for conversation, but I wish they'd use more
intellectually stimulating lines of reason.