Re: Summer programs for high school physics students

Hi Violeta,

I believe the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
used to publish a booklet of summer science opportunities, both
residential and commuter. It may have been Science Service that was the
publisher, but I have not received one in several years. If anyone has
seen one of these lately, I would like the information also.

Scott Rippetoe rippetoe@tenet.edu
Academy of Science and Technology voice (713) 292-2615
27330 Oak Ridge School Road fax (713) 298-3292
Conroe, Texas 77385