Re: Induced E Fields in Solenoids

Thanks to Gene for the response to my question. Is there any reason that
the circle has to be coaxial with the soleniod? If I choose a circle that
is not coaxial with the solenoid --- if for example it doesn't include the
axis of the solenoid, I could use Lenz's Law to make a case for an induced
current or E-field in the opposite direction.