Re: Red Eye, Reprise

Had you used outdoor silde film under fluorescent lights, whites would
turn out green.
You used print film, and the processor operator corrected the color ballance
to turn the green to white.

At the eye portion of the picture was a specular reflection of the flash,
which was converted to red by the correction of the green.

Clarence

(I never heard of domino mosaics, but I guess I can figure out
what it means.)