Re: AJP Contents (fwd)

As recently described, recent (1996) tables of contents for AJP are found at:
http://www.amherst.edu/~ajp/

There's also a searchable index UP TO Dec 95 (we get files more slowly) at:
http://www.phy.nau.edu/~danmac/AAPTDB/index.html

which will be shortly announced in AJP after a few upgrades and relocation.
I guess PHYS-L'ers can use it now. It was announced in Phoenix:

MacIsaac, D.L., Kreidl, T., Jagatic, T. & deMendizabal, M. (1996).
Making the AJP/TPT index available via the web. American Association
of Physics Teachers Announcer 26(4) 85.

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://www.phy.nau.edu/~danmac/homepage.html

Didn't someone say that there was a WWW page which gives the contents of AJP???

URL???

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com