Re: Entropy

Jim,

The very nice stuff of Tom Moore and Dan Schroder on entropy can also
be nicely carried out in MAPLE or other packages.

I've done several takeoffs of their idea in MAPLE as part of the
Packets Project. Interested parties should start at my web page
(below) and go to the NEW packets project, and then to the
Thermo/Stat Mech packet.

Under

Maple/Mathematica/Spreadsheet Resources

in the Thermo/Stat Mech packet there are several different maple
worksheets related to the Moore-Schroeder article.
--

Mike

--
Mike Moloney